Dear "Present Tense" (A letter inspired by the movie To All The Boys I've Loved Before)



     Dear Dan,


              I am shamelessly naming you since I know you won't be able to read this. I've watched the movie and somehow got the inspiration to write this letter for you. 

                                                             "I like you"

              I apologize for feeling this way. I am currently crying while writing this bullsh*t hoping that soon enough I'd be able to move on. I've been feeling this way for a very long time now. I know we never really talked about relationships the whole time we're together but trust me, the last thing that I ever wanted was to have feelings with a "friend" (if you know what i mean). With that being said, I've listed the possible probable causes of this emotion.

  1. We've been "friends" for a long time.
  2. There's this one time when you were drunk and you said something to me which made my heart melt. (blame the alcohol and my soft cushy heart)
  3. I think you're sweet. 
  4. We share artsy fartsy stuff.
  5. I just like you.
                
            I hope you're happy with her...enjoy life and enjoy love. Goodbye for now.



Comments

  1. Just take your time being single, and choose wisely :) You can find true love one day if you just take your time. Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts